Artist, Painter/Graphic Designer
Yulia Mosolova Mironova Altas was born in 1974 in Tula City, Russian Federation and now lives in the United States. She studied Art at Tula Art School and Orel Art College and was awarded with an Honors Diploma in Art & Design. She also received her Master’s degree from the Tula City University. Yulia Altas has had 7 solo exhibitions in the USA, UK, Italy and Russia and 28 group show participations in Italy, the UK, Japan and the USA, including at the Eiffel Tower’s, Gustave Eiffel Hall and the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris. Her works belong to private and public collections in many countries and she is an awarded artist.
She was one of a handful of international artists who was chosen to exhibit her name and work on 25-story-tall video billboard above the American Eagle right in the heart of Times Square, Broadway, New York City, exhibition entitled “See Me take over Times Square” art show endorsed by See|Me Group, Inc.
Yulia Altas’ formal classical education is revealed in her colorful mix-media paintings depicting elements found in nature that are filled with picturesque features which are characteristic of a combination of a well-lived and nurtured childhood in addition to the explicit graphic details learned during her college years. Her works are tender and emotional and she finds many opportunities in the open air to recreate her inspiration with the total energy of life that would be later used when she sets the theme to craft a particular motive or creation. Altas’ works has been showcased in New York, Miami, 2nd International Biennale of Art in Palermo, Florence, Rome, Barcelona, London, Tokyo...
“What can be more than of a dream come true for an artists to be seen by as many people as possible to touch the mind and soul.” – Yulia Altas.
International Art Biennale Palermo – Florence, Italy. January 11 – 25.
Oxford International Art Fair. February.
BIENAL de Arte BARSELONA. April 17-19.
ROMART 2015 INTERNATIONAL BIENNAL OF ART AND CULTURE. May.
ART TRADE FAIR “L’Isola che C’è” Isola festival. October.
UN-EXPO 2015 and “Art for a better future.” July-August-September.
Progetto “Wunderkammer” Art Exhibition, Italy, November.
Chelsea Montserrat Gallery, Chelsea, NY. February.
Carrousel du Louvre, Salon Art Shopping. Paris, France, October 25th to 26th.
La Grande Exposition Universal Eiffel Tower, “Gustavo Eiffel Hall,” Paris, France. October 23rd.
Spanish Society Benevolent Gallery. November.
Concept Air Fair “Cosmic Connections” Art Basil Week Miami. December 7.
SACI INTERNATIONAL ART EXHIBITION AWARD 2015. December.
International Biennale Artists Exhibition Miami 2013;
Elena AB Gallery Tribeca Art show: “International Art Group Show.” July 23-30, 2013;
Elena AB Gallery Tribeca Art show: “Everything about September, 11.” September 11 – 18, 2013;
Elena AB Gallery Tribeca Art show: ‘Freedom and Hope': A 9/11 Tribute, October 2014.
Chelsea Eye Gallery art show: “Thinking Utopic.” October 25 – November 5.
Caelum Gallery, New York, “International Art Group Show.” June 28 – July 10.
Spanish Society Benevolent Gallery – art show: “International Art Group Show.” November 27 – December 10.
Spanish Society Benevolent Gallery art show: “International Art Group Show.” May 28.
- “Awarding of the International Prize Leonardo Da Vinci – The Universal Artist”, Florence 2016.
- Oscar dell’Arte 2015, ArtExpò Gallery in Principality of Monaco. Biennial Prize for Visual Arts “Academy of Art 2015
- ITALIA IN ARTE “PIETER PAUL RUBENS AWARD 2015″ – BAROQUE CONTEMPORARY ART.
- The RAFFAELLO SANZIO 2014 AWARD & the Nelson Mandela SPECIAL AWARD FOR HUMAN RIGHTS.
- Given the title “MASTER” and The “RAFFEELLO SANZIO 2014 AWARD”.
- The Prize in for the Artists that are worth for their artistic merit. Awarding of the “Sandro Botticelli Prize” 2014.
- The Prize International Rome Imperial for the Artists that are worth for their artistic merit.
- International Prize Marco Polo Art Ambassador.
- Critics Award / Premio della Critica
- 1° International Noto Award – Unesco Heritage.
- Rome “Awarding of the International Prize Michelangelo – Artists at the Jubilee”